Old June 10th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation
Michael Henry[_2_]

Default The real benefits of high fuel prices

stuff china. they can look after themselves. and they will.
they'd do a lot better if they dumped communism and the chinese
language, that'd make the next generation truely competitive on the
world stage. but they wont so tough banannas to them.

China is not competitive on the world stage? But weren't you just
complaining that we were losing jobs to them???

IMHO the "everyone needs to think and act like us" mindset is a close
second to greed as being responsible for war and general discontentment
in this world. Diversity is a good thing.

unless we take carbon out of the fuel nothing we do
will make a zot of difference regarding global warming.

I think we could make a substantial difference just by reducing our
consumption.