Old May 4th 20, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Boy Who Flew With Condors - Dick Johnson? Other Comments

Hello Gary
No problem with you or I making low saves. Anything above 400 ft is fine with me and my very low wing loading ship. Are you going to be anywhere around S TX early june? We are going down to Refugio to make some record runs. We have tows set up for a whole week from the club, very reasonable price and are pushing for 800k in 1-26’s. Your sure welcome to jump in with us if Jim Neff hasn’t already gotten the word out to you.
Dan