Old June 24th 19, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

Default Dick Padgett passed away

On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 6:18:41 PM UTC-7, FZ wrote:
Our dear friend Dick Padgett passed away last night, June 22. Dick was a war hero as a B-17 pilot in WWII, and in civilian life loved to fly, teach and tow. He represented many of the great things we love about aviation - professionalism, joy, sharing, teaching and making everyone feel that they could be part of a great adventure. Dick loved Wurtsboro Airport, and Wurtsboro Airport loved him. He will be sorely missed.

God Speed Dick you earned your wings