Old January 21st 04, 04:35 PM
atis118

Here's some links that I find useful. Also I recommend that you join
the AOPA. They have a student pilot membership that is really handy.
I'm sure your instructor is a member, he can join you up and the first
six months is free.

http://www.aopa.org/

http://aviationweather.gov/

http://www.airnav.com/

http://www.pilotfriend.com/

http://www.palmflying.com/

http://www.landings.com

Also I think that it is an unwritten law that you are not really a
pilot until you've read STICK AND RUDDER by Wolfgang Langewiesche,
they sell it at Amazon.

Have fun!

(sunbearpcs) wrote in message . com...
Hello. I just took my first flying lesson, and I want to find out
where can I find some useful information/readings that I can read
online. Do anyone can give me some suggestions? Thank you very much ..