Old January 29th 04, 05:51 PM
Mike Z.

They told me the same thing a year ago.

Middle of February I am ordering Anywhere Map. The Bluetooth thing and Jeppesen's prices for plates put me over the top.

......Of course unless Garmin rolls out the next gen. You sure can have your pick of car GPS with color.

Buggers.

Mike Z

"FurorInbound" wrote in message ...

I called Garmin today based on your comments. The rep I talked to stated that
they were not coming out with a color screen for the 196. So how did you get
your info before the rest of us. Also do you know when it is coming out. I
was wanting to buy a new GPS here in the next few weeks after I get done
looking at all of them. But if Garmin has something new I would like to wait
to see when it will come out