Old December 1st 03, 12:49 PM
Stealth Pilot

On 1 Dec 2003 03:56:44 -0800, (Michael Horowitz)
wrote:

I'm trying to adjust the sparkplug gap with a borrowed sparkplug vice.
How do you open the gap if you've made it too small? - Mike

very carefully place something under the shoulder of the electrode and
lever it up. half way on each side. I think I used the pointy end of a
can opener or maybe an awl or a mortising chisel. it was a while ago.
it needs to be something hardened and tempered. be careful not to
touch the centre post.
bugger of a job btw.

the next year I replaced all 8 plugs which has had the O-200 running
like a swiss watch ever since.
Stealth Pilot