Old August 10th 12, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
bill

Default Alaska Airlines still doesn't care about safety

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:50:11 -0000, wrote:

In rec.aviation.piloting Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

And just where was that, exactly?

If you've read all the reports, as I have, you know that the constant
extensions of maintenance intervals ultimately resulted in the interval for a
jackscrew to extend beyond safe limits. This was compounded by incompetent
mechanics doing maintenance on the jackscrew improperly.

And you know this how?

Because I read all the reports. It's an accident that I studied quite a bit.
If you had read all the reports, you'd know this.

Essentially you have libeled Alaska Airlines; what do you have to back
up these accusations?

The reports that I read, and you didn't. They're welcome to try, but they'll
lose (and it'll be a PR fiasco for them, too, which might not be such a bad
idea).

I notice you keep talking about "reports" that are neither named nor
quoted.

And they won't be.