Old February 25th 16, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default TopMeteo Soaring Weather Now Available for United States Region

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 9:04:02 AM UTC-6, Minot Moonshiners wrote:
I didn't realize it was new. A friend who was at the convention told me about it. I signed up for the two weeks. Headed to Williams next week.. been watching it daily to see what it looks like this weekend, hope for good flying next weekend.

JP

That was quick!!! SeeYou just issued version 8.03 and my above stated problems disappeared, thanks. Looks like this will become a new must-have tool for serious OLC pilots and contest tasking.
Herb