Old February 25th 16, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default TopMeteo Soaring Weather Now Available for United States Region

Just as a data point, TopMeteos forecast today was much bluer than actual. They had the boundary of the cu field just east of my course line, when it ended up being well West of my course, until the end.

Because of that the predicted flight distance was significantly low.

DR Jacks NAM was pretty good on the cloud field today. The RAP was also too dry.

Like any tool you have to learn how to use it. I'm looking forward to using top meteo to maximize my distance this spring.

Can't wait to get home and update SEEYou. I also had been having trouble downloading the top meteo weather.