Old August 25th 16, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Dittel KRT2 disfunction

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:49:14 +0200, okko kloosterman wrote:

Thank you Martin, for your information.
I think I'll have my device sent back tot the manufacturer for repair,
it's less than 8 months old, so still under warranty. Bur first I will
check the microphone setup, as you described.
Okko

Sounds like the right sequence to me. I'd reinstalled the ATR-500 that
the KRT2 replaced because I didn't know how long the repair might take.
So, I was pleasantly surprised to get the radio back much faster than I
expected because it went back to Dittel via the UK agent.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK