Old September 29th 19, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Schrader[_2_]

Default Open Cirrus for sale

Fwiw, the Open Cirrus is an excellent glider IMHO for low hour glider pilots to transition to high performance. The glider's polar curve doesn't favor flying fast but the glider sure has long legs if you keep her under 65 kts.. It's handling characteristics make it a dream to fly - it's truly a beginner's ship if you ask me (but be sure to get a one-man rigger for it). My club is very happy with its recent purchase of Chicken Noodle (N77CN) and I'm forever grateful its previous owner gave it so much TLC.

- Chris Schrader