Old August 27th 18, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathon May

Default Stall spin during aero tow? Std cirrus

At 15:48 27 August 2018, Dan Marotta wrote:

On 8/27/2018 9:21 AM, kirk.stant wrote:
...Unfortunately our most commonly used trainer is a Blanik L-

13AC,
and our A&Ps can't find a legal way to put a battery in it.
Kirk

I would think a simple fabricated tray with hold down and a

mechanic's
logbook entry would be sufficient.
--
Dan, 5J

I asked the tug pilot for 5Kn more last week and he said "At the rev
limit"...Ballasted Ventus behind a Euro fox with fine prop to optimise
towing 2 seaters.I was at 60 Kn so not too marginal.
You cannot beat a pawnee but you can break the bank using them.