Old March 5th 04, 06:06 AM
RDA

Wow, AT21? What kind of shape is it in? What part of the country are you
in? Just curious. Used to have some V770 parts around the shop, mostly
ignition stuff.

Here's a link to Fairchild Field info with some photos if you haven't seen
it yet.. Went there as a kid back in the 60's.

http://www.airfields-freeman.com/NC/....htm#fairchild

Dave

"Craig" wrote in message
om...
Hi Randy: I've got a shop full here at the house. Here is the list:

Stinson L-5B
AC-680...may convert it up to an E model
Fairchild AT-21

Trying to get all my prints and documentation organized for building a
Vultee P-66 from scratch.

Everything is scattered in storage until I can get my new shop
building up and it all moved to the house. I'm working on buying a
couple of hangar lots at the strip in our subdivision, but it will be
a bit before the hangar can go up over there.

Craig C.