Old January 5th 05, 04:19 PM
Stewart Kissel

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050105/D87DUR3O0.html

From reading this...it sounds like the beamn bounces
into the cockpit once it comes through the glass.

The guy doing this was no Einstein...he used the laser
on the helicopter looking for him.

At 00:31 05 January 2005, For Example John Smith wrote:
I haven't understood this 'threat' since I first heard
about it. Please
''splain it to me Lucy'.
How does someone on the ground shine a laser into an
aircraft cockpit? Up
high, almost every angle to the cockpit is blocked
by the plane itself.
Down low, most angles are still blocked because of
the nose high attitude of
the plane.
Wouldn't you have to be ABOVE, or at least level with,
the plane in order to
shine a laser into the cockpit? Shining it into the
pilots eyes would be
even harder because the pilot sits back some distance
from the windshield.
Help me out--I don't get it

'Stewart Kissel' wrote in
message ...
http://www.dailyrecord.com/news/arti...ews2-laser.htm

This kinda stuff drives me nuts....

When people are either to ignorant, or think they
can
get away with something, that is not okay.

'Hey dad, lets go shine the laser at some more planes
tonight, sure is fun'

The can lock up the whole family as far as I am conerned