Old November 15th 04, 03:31 AM
Jay Honeck

They really need to split this into two flyins... an easterly location and
a westerly location. It seems like a long way to fly for a weekend trip
if you're located on one of the coastlines.

I hear you, but there's really only about 4000 CPA members. We've had over
100 aircraft at each of the last two annual events, and the organizers --
all volunteers -- put an immense amount of work into the fly-in.

I really think they're afraid of splitting it into two events, and ending up
with only 50 planes at each one?

Either way, the central location works for the majority of the members --
and it works GREAT for Mary and me!

It's worth the flight. It's a great bunch.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA