Old December 28th 03, 10:28 AM
John Keeney

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Speaking of, does anybody know where to find some of those old Bugs
cartoons? The ones with Hitler and other war time subjects? It was
probably back in the 70's when TV stopped replaying those old ones.
Back when bugs was chased through the theater and he would walk on top
of folks heads, etc.

PC got them, all the WWII stuff with stereotyped Germans & Japanese
was pulled to avoid insulting them anew.. I tried to buy a couple of 16mm
reels off eBay but the auction was cancelled due to a law suit by WB.
Come to think of it, I never thought it likely that suit had much merit,
perhaps it's time to check again.