Old December 17th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Safety Review for 2011 US Contests by John Cochrane

Disregard my previous message. I discovered that the Guide to the
Rules is Appendix A in the rules documents. Reading the Guide over
quickly, I can certainly understand the RC discussion about the need
for simplifying this Guide, ie, generating a Rules for Dummies.

-John

On Dec 17, 5:03 pm, jcarlyle wrote:
QT,

Thanks for posting. I read BB's review, and I thank him for his
analysis.

A question for you or others on the RC. I read the Guide to Competion
and the 2011 RC minutes, and saw that both mention a Guide to the
Rules. I was not able to find this document. Where is it? (I did find
the rules themselves.)

-John (Q3)

On Dec 16, 2:23 pm, "John Godfrey (QT)"
wrote:

BB's very thoughtful and comprehensive review of safety issues in the
2011 US contests is now posted on the SSA website:
http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6310235857

For the Rules Committee
John Godfrey (QT)