Old July 15th 18, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default Ventus 3F - Fatal

Well Retting, you are putting a lot of words in there that I never used. They looked me right in the eye and lied over and over, but what good could possibly come from exposing them? Will I will be exposing myself to retribution from the FAA? You think it will change anything? I’m pretty sure it is illegal to lie to them, which I would not do, but I’m pretty sure it is not against any of their rules to lie to us. This is a no win situation, and like I said, it wasn’t about anything that was really significant in the long run, it it was also totally unnecessary for them to lie to me. It just points out that they cannot be trusted and that they are not our friends.

Boggs