Old August 24th 18, 08:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Purdie[_3_]

Default Perlan High Altitude Tow Plane

Do I recall correctly that Einar Enevoldson descibed the Egrett as the
worst plane he ever flew (and considering some of the candidates at
NASA Dryden, that would be an amazing distiction).

At 02:01 24 August 2018, wrote:
"This is not a toy and its mission is not play."

Yeah, maybe so, but it still looks like fun and an amazing, challenging
pro=
ject. Best of luck to all your endeavors. Say Hi to Jim, Jackie, Morgan,
Sa=
ndra, Stewart, Liz, Tim, Tago and all of the other team members I will
reme=
mber about two seconds after I hit "Post Entry."