Old December 24th 04, 04:26 PM
Frijoles

"Pechs1" wrote in message
Frijoles- My first 1v1 dissimilar sortie
was against USAF AT-38, second against Canadian F-5A, third against VF-126
A-4F (circa 1984, P-8 BRBR

Your third ever 1v1 against a VF-126 A-4E/F...and you won? Must have been
such
that the A-4 was 'hands tied' somehow via the brief.

If it's a visual setup, like a mile abeam, 350 kts, tough to beat the
'Dog'...or maybe it was Donk flyin??
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey, Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye
Phlyer

Read it again -- third dissimilar, and yes --won. I also had lotsa similar
stuff prior. IIRC the pilot had just come from the fleet F-4 world.