Old March 15th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default How to fly a plain into a mountain???

On Mar 14, 11:05*pm, Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I'm a suicidal pilot and I want to kill myself
by flying into a mountain.

How can I fly into a mountain, so that I will
die for sure???

Your pre impact check list should include "Seatbelt -- unbuckled"

If you're open to suggestions, consider flying into the ocean instead.
Take minimum fuel to sightly reduce the ecological insult. Be sure to
open the door a little before impact -- that prevents it from jamming
when the airframe bends, and will make it easier for your otherwise
useless remains to become fish food.

I have some people I could recommend as passengers.