Old April 20th 09, 09:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
frank

Default Obama's Victory Over the Pirates

On Apr 19, 8:36*am, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:
Peter Skelton wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:42:37 -0400, Diogenes
wrote:

The following was posted on a website run by a retired US Navy SEAL:

Who has a really rich fantasy life.

You really need to upgrade your bs detector

It may be bs, but how do you know? *It's certainly plausible.

I think his light went out.

I'll be waiting with bated breath about how the Nazi UFOs were
involved.

First off, SEALS rarely talk about anything. Especially in public.

Second, as far as wannabes, I'd argue there are more fake SEALS that
there ever were real ones. Right up there with I was in SOG, or the
CIA. Been around, you know the drill. Get a better cite, maybe its
worth reading.