Old April 28th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_3_]

Default basic/advanced ground instructor

bobmrg wrote:
On Apr 28, 10:21 am, gatt wrote:

If you ever aspire to becoming a Gold Seal Instructor, you'll need the
AGI.

Bob Gardner

Thanks for the information. I was afraid a bunch of people were going
to say "No way. I got mine and it was a total waste of money." (Still
bruised from the Cisco CCNA exams.)

By the way, I was perusing the shelves at Powell's Books in Portland
last night and noticed the remaining copies of "Say Again, Please" are
gone. I picked up one about a month ago and I can't remember if there
was one or two left, but, they're gone now!

-Chris