Old April 29th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default basic/advanced ground instructor

Buttman wrote in news:48165a12$0$31739
:

Vaughn Simon wrote:

wrote in message

56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

I always use my AGI to sign off for written exams. That way I need
not keep all the documentation required when signing off as a CFI,

CFI-

Give that guy a cigar! That is exactly why many CFIs keep a

ground
certificate.

That said, I was not quite savvy enough to apply for my ground
instructor
certificate while I was working on my CFI. Now, years later, what do

have to
do to get the certificate? Just a written? ...or is it a written

and
oral?

Vaughn

The first thing you must do is learn how to read the FARs. (hint:

61.213)

Bwawhahwhahwhaqhwhahhwhahw!

How about . 91.13 -

Bertie