Old January 4th 20, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Women's Worlds

Hey Sarah...to you and others in the contest....we will follow, huge pat on the back to all of you being there...bigger pat on the back for decent days....
Congrats on yesterday (time zones may mess this up...sigh...).
Stay safe...never win in a day, can lose everything on a day...."get high high, go fast, leave clean underwear....keep the ship flyable for tomorrow"....sorta added to family that I have dealt with for close to 40 years, also they were in worlds...so...have at it...keep the rules in mind...good show yesterday....!!