Old January 16th 20, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Schrader[_2_]

Default Women's Worlds

Yes, I'll be crossing my fingers for rain too. But if they fly one more day, that would be OK too. I'm confident Sarah Arnold would find a way to win. She has flown superbly and consistently throughout #wwgc2019. Cheers to her and the rest of the US Women's Soaring Team and many thanks to all the donors make representing the USA possible. I look forward to watching Sarah Arnold at the upcoming 20-Meter Worlds and future World Gliding Championships. Watch out guys, there's a new Sheriff in town!

Best of luck Sarah!

- Chris Schrader