Old January 16th 20, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Women's Worlds

On Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 8:15:33 AM UTC-7, Nick Kennedy wrote:
This has turned into a CLASSIC off the rails RAS thread, good job boys!

I feel Aude Untersee's pain of getting a zero on day one.

Some will remember in Nephi a few years back after a navigation error I got a first day score of negative 100. Fly all day and wind up below zero.
That will deflate your balloon.
Had a couple beers after that brilliant maneuver.

Good Luck to the US Team ! I hope they have a fine finish!

The French women in Standard Class are really good, are disciplined and excellent at team flying which gives a nice advantage. It is obvious though, that when compared one on one, Sarah is easily equal or superior to anyone flying the contest.