Old February 6th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Marco Leon[_4_]

Default GDL69A or GPS 496?

On 2008-02-05, Marco Leon wrote:
I would suggest your boss read up on the Garmin GNS430W installation
guide, and point out to you where the GXM30 is harnessed to it via
USB. Obviously he knows features about the GNS430W that I do not.

Call me crazy, but I would bet that you know more than his boss does
about
the GNS430W.

*shrug* He doesn't have one. That's why I asked here.

Many pilots are successful/very busy in their respective careers so it's
kind of unfair to expect everyone to have the time to learn (and remember)
all the intricacies of their complex avionics' features. They simply don't
have the bandwidth. I hope I didn't insinuate that your boss was incompetent
for getting the interface details wrong.

Marco