Old April 21st 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student
Hilton

Default Pirep: Garmin Pilot My-Cast

Hi all,

Two others you might want to take a look at:

WingX: http://www.hiltonsoftware.com
Jeppesen Mobile: http://jeppesen.com/mobile - New! Announced at Sun-n-Fun
2008

IMHO, these are a lot better than Pilot My-Cast - for example, WingX has
NACO charts and Jeppesen Mobile has the complete JeppGuide for the US
including airport diagrams! Both products have a comprehensive A/FD, weight
and balance, route planning, FARs and FARs Explained (JM only), podcasts,
E6B, TFRs and NOTAMs, file and close flight plans, and get legal DUATS
weather briefings, and there're a lot more too. These products are about
the same price or even less expensive than Pilot My-Cast.

Disclaimer: I'm involved with both products.

Hilton