Old May 8th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Hilton

Default Traverse Air Inc. In Traverse City, MI

Jim,

http://hiltonswebsite.com/Aviation/SeaplaneMultiEngine

I don't remember how much I paid.

Hilton

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
Myself and 2 partners did our MEL at Traverseair. I also tacked on my
CFII
while I was there and one of my partners added a SES after he did his MEL.
Very down to earth and relaxed attitude and program. DE was a great guy
who
was the Chief Instructor at a local community college. I know several
other
pilots from the central Wis area who have gotten ratings through Tom and
I've never heard a bad word.

Multi Engine Sea... a good friend of mine used Jack Brown in Winterhaven,
FL. They used a Twin Seabee. No idea of the cost.
http://www.brownsseaplane.com/

Jim