Old May 8th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Burns[_2_]

Default Traverse Air Inc. In Traverse City, MI

Hey Hilton,
Great write ups on both the SES and MES. Now I know 2 guys that have played
with the Twin Bee. My friend had the same comments about control movements
while on the water... maximum deflection, take a nap, wake up when the view
starts to change

NorCal... I saw Terry on one of the aviation channels a while back... at
the time of the filming she was also using a Piper Apache on floats that was
owned by a pilot from Belgium... I was lucky enough to get a look at it at
OSH many years ago, one of a kind. Which brings to mind the Aztec Nomad
http://www.aztecnomad.com/, Steven, maybe you could hook up with the Nomad
guys for your MES?

Jim