Old May 30th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gezellig[_2_]

Default CFI oral intel

NW_Pilot was thinking very hard :
"Gezellig" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 May 2008 07:21:20 -0700, gatt wrote:

One of the folks around the hangar took his CFI practical last week. He
had his AGI so they threw out all of the Fundamentals of Instruction
stuff entirely during the oral.

A question the examiner asked him: "You're flying cross-country and
trimmed at 110 knots. You die, and the engine quits. At what airspeed
will the aircraft strike the ground?

That's easy, gatt. I wouldn't know.

Or care.

That summs it upp....

I have to admit, it was a humerous dodge to a question that I wrote
down, researched, then found out I was wrong. :'(

The good news I am still a student!

Forever. :-)