Old May 30th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default CFI oral intel

Gezellig wrote:

Not sure what you're asking as the 110 kts is connected to the other
question, not the cross controlled stall question as referenced above,
but taking a guess......if you check question number one about dying
at the controls, the trim speed given was 110 kts. :-)

lol

I got my answer from your other post. I got on track from the
discussion, I have no idea where I got off track on the 110 nauts.

I revel in my ineptitude. It makes me endearing. I hope I get laid
because of it.

No, forget that. I don't need another bimbette in my life.

Usenet will do that to you sometimes, although I have to admit it hasn't
gotten me laid yet :-)
--
Dudley Henriques