Old June 6th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
B A R R Y

Default I've had it.

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:54:54 -0400, Dudley Henriques
wrote:

I have to admit it Hilton. I agree with Bob. The pain is getting to be
more than the gain. I'm still posting here, but I'm not at all as
enthusiastic about it as I once was.

I "mark all read", without reading anything, much more than I would
like to. 99% of the messages are two feuding pedantics and one simmer
with issues.

The sad part is that I *like* unmoderated forums, and prefer
newsreaders over web forums. Many web forums use software that is
such a pain to follow, I never go back more than a few times.