Old June 6th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Hilton

Default I've had it.

Bob Gardner wrote:
I hate cross-posting, but just this once I will give in to the temptation.
The rec.aviation newsgroups have become useless. There is very little
"meat" in the postings...sushidot is about the only poster interested in
learning anything. If anyone is looking for me, I hang out in the AOPA
Forum, Pilots of America, and Purple boards.

That's a little unfair, I'm here to learn as are many other people. I think
there are many pilots here wanting to teach, discuss, and learn, but people
insist on feeding the trolls and going off on tangents, both which dilute
the good information with noise. Also, there are many folks out there that
never post, but read the posts to learn - you never hear of many of these
pilots. I do see your point though.

Hilton