Old July 15th 18, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ILEC SN10 v2.44 released

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 9:47:56 PM UTC-4, Karl Striedieck wrote:
Thanks for that 21 years Dave. None out there like you!

KS

Same. I've never actually bought one of Dave's SN10s (sorry...) but he has nevertheless provided advice on a handful of technical problems I've had over the years (e.g., with FLARM).

Then there's his timeless May 1987 safety article that I provided to the participants at R2N last month following up on a safety talk. Indeed, he has an enviable record...and is alive to keep adding to it!!!

Chip Bearden