Old February 26th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 52/1 Performance in a 15M ship at half the weight.

Great Article. Having spent some considerable time with Greg while in
Bend in preparation for racing his Sparrowhawk at the 2008 Sports Nats
in Montague last year, I believe Greg is right on the cusp of creating
AND producing a glider that will make many current glider pilots say
"Wow!" and then line-up for one. While finances are tight (but then
again whose aren't), this ship is taking shape very rapidly and I
would not discount its first flight this summer. I've seen the wing
molds and plugs and the cockpit/control mock-up and it is all going to
be first class. From last report parts of the wing were already laid
up last fall. If the numbers are even close to what is calculated,
this ship will be one to watch for sure.

Tim McAllister EY