Old September 12th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default A GAMA document on the historical price of airplanes

On Sep 12, 11:51*am, a wrote:

cut

There is certainly private sector interest in battery technology, but
again, my wallet is going to stay in my pocket. The odds on some bets
just are not attractive, I am comfortable letting someone else take
the risks.

Oh, I didn't mean the lucrative opportunites in alternative
energy right now are from investment in fledgling companies.
I believe it's from government grants and subsidies to
explore this field, or from receiving investment money.

In this case it's better to receive than give. LOL!

You sound as tight as I am. I don't even give to

---
Mark