Old July 16th 12, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Trailer Ramp Jack - NO SCREWS - follow up

On Jul 13, 7:57*pm, wrote:
On Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:35:41 AM UTC-4, Tim Taylor wrote:
To follow up on Uncle Fuzzy's design I modified therampon my Pfiefer
tube trailer from the early 80's.

Images at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/TTaylor07/TrailerJack

I used four wheels rather than two for a little more surface area. *On
real soft ground you could carry two 12"x12" *pieces of plywood if
needed.

Hi
One *good solution used on a jantar is a jack to lift a motorcycle.
Best after market solution!
S6

1. Too heavy
2. Too bulky
3. Thrust bearings tend to break

So no it is not the best after market solution. Been there, tried
that.