Old May 6th 16, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default XC Skies out of business?

Well after numerous attempts to contact xc skies through email at the accounts and info adresses with no response, I emailed Chris Galli at the university of Utah yesterday. It appears he is the owner of the xc skies business. I received no response from him yet however my xc skies account was finally reinstated this morning. That makes 24 days to update an account. Very poor business practices! If you have issues also you can email him at since the web site contact addresses are not responsive.
Joe kutschka