Old March 28th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Former FAA aviation safety inspector thoughts

On Mar 28, 7:53*am, wrote:
*The point of Standy by Vac & electrical *is very valid! * I have
investigated many IFR accidents *with no indication as to WHY!

So, let me understand your point. *IF* my electrical system fails
*AND* my vac system goes out *AND* "suction cup antenna falls off " my
GPS panel; then I may not be capable of IFR. Are you serious or are
you just a troll? How many cases have you seen in which all 3 failed
at the same time?

-Robert, CFII