Old March 28th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
B A R R Y

Default Former FAA aviation safety inspector thoughts

On 28 Mar 2008 18:39:17 GMT, Blanche wrote:

Ron Natalie wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Mar 28, 7:53 am, wrote:
The point of Standy by Vac & electrical is very valid! I have
investigated many IFR accidents with no indication as to WHY!

So, let me understand your point. *IF* my electrical system fails
*AND* my vac system goes out *AND* "suction cup antenna falls off " my
GPS panel; then I may not be capable of IFR. Are you serious or are
you just a troll? How many cases have you seen in which all 3 failed
at the same time?

-Robert, CFII

And the static system plugs up...

And the flaps are inop....

And the left wheel fell off at rotation...