Old September 24th 20, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default ACK E-01 ELT for sale.

I have an ACK E-01 ELT for sale in good condition.
121.5 and 249.0 Mhz
Includes remote for panel.
Includes mounting tray, which is a bit bent on removal.
Includes remote antenna and mount.
Battery replacement date is 2014 (overdue)

Pulled from my glider and in very good condition except the mounting tray which was epoxied on, and therefore a bit of a pain to remove so the tray is a bit bent up but usable.

I'm thinking $150 plus shipping is reasonable?
Pictures available on request.

If interested send me an e-mail to mikelleen AT gmail ....... you know the rest :-)