Old February 9th 04, 04:12 PM
jls

"Wright1902Glider" wrote in message
Thanks. I've used the Wal-Mart version of the 754 before but I don't know

how
flexible it would be.

Does anyone here have any experience with ACF-50 on steel? I know it

works
wonders on aluminum. Also, has anyone bought any recently from a reliable
source? A rattle-can's worth would do it if it would work.

Thanks again,
Harry

I use ACF-50, Boeshield, LPS-3, linseed oil, or paralketone, on aluminum or
steel. The latter two last longer and all 3 flex well.

Some steel takes well to cadmium plating, but you have to send it off to a
reputable electroplater. And cadmium-plating sends the environmentalists
into pavlovian convulsions.