Old January 5th 05, 09:38 PM
Mitty

This is a fairly new ASA product derived from their full boat "On Top."

They have an older On Top derivative "IP Trainer" that I have used quite a bit,
including being a beta tester for the recently-released version.

The training concept of IPT is really great. Coaching, recording performance,
scoring, etc. It is unfortunately, still more buggy than it should be. On
balance, the training is worth enduring the bugs.

My guess is that Refresher will have the same plusses and the same minuses.

On 1/5/05 11:13 AM, wrote the following:
Sporty's offers an "Instrument Refresher Simulator". It features a
Cessna 172 and works with Windows. Have any of you had any experience
with this or heard any reports about it?

Bob S.