Old February 8th 20, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Collin Shea

Default Pleasant Visit to Treasure Coast Soaring & Meet Up W/ Rich Owens

Two weeks ago I visited Treasure Coast Soaring in Florida while getting my multi-engine commercial. The folks were nice, both tow planes running, and two check rides! It is awesome to see a club that started just a few years ago flying and being able to talk to some of the members who would have never of found soaring, to begin with, if it wasn't for the new club developing.

Bob was a great tour guide and I will be happy to be back one day

Also got to talk to Rich Owens in Orlando about all things aviation, was nice to see him since flying in Standards w/ him. I am excited to visit Seminole Lake next time.

Collin Shea