Old June 13th 20, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default STD Libelle Restoration Reccomendations

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 13:59:55 -0700, Scotty Tobin wrote:

I’m an early one but I do at least have the retractable gear. Serial
number 32. Is there any further things you would recommend doing to get
closer to 201B status?

I haven't bothered (s/n 82) because you really don't want water in an
early balsa wing: leaking wing bags apparently did for a number of H301s.
And, in the UK anyway, updating airspeed and weight limits to B
specifications is purely a paperwork exercise. I haven't bothered, not
least because I don't come near any of the limits and Vne only increases
by about 5kts.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org