Old April 26th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Anthony Atkielski

Default Lancair crash at SnF

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 03:45:41 -0700 (PDT), WingFlaps wrote:

Good luck on your first engine failure during climb out, if you turn
back I hope you make it. but you'll have a better chance going
straight ahead...

Wow, the last time that I checked, I didn't need to have the permission
of the Imperial Asshole to post here, and since it wasn't in response to
one of your posts, I have to assume that you just enjoy randomly
editorializing on posts or posters that are not to your liking.

(Translation) Eat me.

--
http://tinyurl.com/38zr4j