Old January 30th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Would you buy this?

Wouldn't this be like buying a kit plane that you had to tear down to
move before you could start reassembling? I bought a wrecked Funk a few
years back and didn't pay this much for a plane that was in much better
condition. This sounds like one that should be given away to someone who
would take the time and trouble to rebuild from the ground up. (I wonder
how many Robins try to hatch this thing every spring).