Old May 26th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck

Default OSH 2007 Parties -- You're all invited!

Hey...popcorn!!!

For a while I thought we'd have popcorn -- or at least a widespread
fire -- here in Iowa. However, after a week of high wind, low
humidity and high temps, the rains finally came and made everything
that beautiful "spring" shade of green once again.

I'm looking out my patio as I type this, and the greens are so
intense, it almost hurts. It sure does a soul good, after seeing
nothing but gray, black, and white from December through March.

There is simply no place I'd rather be than Iowa in the springtime.
God almighty, it is gorgeous...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA